Sunday, September 20, 2009

Long John(son) Willkomm

Amy wanted to name me Long Johnson Willkomm where the son is silent for talk like a pirate day but, being a modest man I said "No, while true we don't need to brag. Just call me Brown Beard." Fortunately, Melissa Two Hooks put aside her pirate pension for falsity and was inclined to acquiesce to my request. Here is my crew for the day.
 
 


Left to right: Self titled "Arrg Lucia", "Shark Bait", "Captain Darby", "Anna One Sock" and "Hairball the Pirate"
 
 

"Arrg Lucia" has trouble with lip curling.
 
 

"Anna One Sock" believes sticking your toungue out is very Pirate.
 
 


"Melissa Two Hooks" shows them how lip curling is done. Bonus points for the eye patch that doubles as a sleeping mask.
 
 


Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment